Project Description & Timeline
Projected completion date: March 2022
South County Health Radiation Therapy, located at 142 Kenyon Avenue on the Hospital campus, is now fully owned and operated by South County Health as part of the Cancer Center's services.
Under South County Health's ownership, the Radiation Therapy facility is undergoing a complete renovation and technology upgrade to ensure that the most advanced radiation delivery systems are accessible to patients in Washington County.
What you will find:
- Varian “TrueBeam” Linear Accelerator
- GE “Optima” 16 slice CT Simulator
- Advanced imaging options and tumor motion management
- 3D conformal, IMRT, VMAT, IGRT
- 4D simulations
- Deep inspiratory breath hold
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR)